20,000 Days on Earth
dir. IAN FORSYTH
& JANE POLLARD
20,000 Days on Earth, 2014, United Kingdom, 97 min
Fiction and reality combine in 24 fictional hours in the life of Nick Cave, musician and international cultural icon. The film is an intimate portrait of the artistic process. The film reflects on what makes us who we are and on the transformative power of the creative spirit.
Available On: (Exclusive in Mexico)
Festivals & Awards
Directed by: Ian Forsyth & Jane Pollard.
Producer: James Wilson Y Dan Bowen.
Written by: Ian Forsyth & Jane Pollard, Nick Cave, Thomas Benski.
Executive Producers: Lucas Ochoa, Anna Higgs, Tabitha Jackson, Hani Farsi, Phoebe Greenberg, Penny Mancuso, Paul Goldin, Paul Grindey.
– Documentary Panorama Section at the 64 Berlinale Film Festival
– Premiere at the 2014 Sundance Film Festival
– Winner of the Award for Directing and Documentary Editing, Nominated for Best International Documentary
– Nominated for BAFTA 2015 for Best Documentary
– Official Competition, San Sebastian Festival